POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Candles on the water : Re: Candles on the water Server Time
8 Aug 2024 20:25:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Candles on the water
From: Rune
Date: 4 May 2005 04:26:20
Message: <4278872c@news.povray.org>
Very beautiful!

However, somehow the flames don't look very warm to me. They're missing a
slight glow IMHO. The attached image shows the flames with post-processed
glows, and I think it makes them look more like flames. I'm not sure what
would be the best way to achieve such glows from inside POV-Ray though.

Rune
rune|vision:  http://runevision.com

Attachments:
Download 'candles_glow.jpg' (39 KB)